For any parts status sheet, we use colors to indicate the status. The color is automatically updated when you change the value in the status column.
- No color (white) indicates a part that is known but hasn’t been tackled yet. The model may or may not have been loaded into the right place in Onshape.
- Yellow indicates the part is known but there was no model on the vendor web site.
- Green 2 indicates the part has been completely validated and made public.
- Bright Green indicates the part has been completed but hasn’t been validated and made public.
- Light Red 3 indicates a link to another place and the part or section won’t appear in the Onshape tree at that place.
- Any other color indicates that someone is working on that part.